That’s right, potty time. Well we hope. Kennedy has expressed to us that she would like to try out the porcelain crapper. This brings me to a story that is hard to believe. The story starts out with me setting in class. I received a text message from Kathy, “when you get out of class call me, I need you to go by the store and pick up something”. As soon as I was done talking to my professor after class I called Kathy and asked what she wanted me to pick up. She told me that Kennedy wanted to try using the pee pee. Which I believe means using the toilet. “Great”, I thought, I drove on over to were else, Wal-Mart. I knew that they would be open at 10:00pm at night selling a lot of other product I consider to be toilets, such as their “electronic” section. I got the potty and hurried on home to show it to Kathy. Kathy was excited to see that I listened to her and got everything she requested (I guess I have a hard time hearing her when she is talking, I think it is a guy thing). Anyway, Kathy opened the box and to our surprise we found a used potty. You maybe asking yourself a “Used Potty” what does that mean. It means exactly that, a “Used Potty”. Now you have to imagine the seen. Hardened urine and crap in the cracks of the product nicely rapped in the original plastic. Today I thought I should have called the news and told them of our discovery. This is almost like getting spit in your burger or crap in your burrito. Anyway to make a long story short Kathy took back the potty that night. She offered to take the potty out of the box for the people at Wal-Mart but they declined her invitation. I guess they thought her declaration was enough.
In other news, our family is doing well. We are not expecting anytime soon, so I believe that’s a positive. Baby Emma is growing up fast. She is getting ready to crawl, most of the time she pushes her self back into a corner of the room. She has a sweet spirit and loves attention like her older sister. Kennedy was the flower girl in her Nana’s wedding. She tried her best to drop the flowers on the floor but in the end she ran up to the front to stand by her mom. As for Kathy, she is doing a great job with the kids.
I couldn’t ask for a better person to teach my kids. She handles a lot while I finish up school. I hope we both can make it to the end.
Well, keep in touch. We like viewing all of your blogs and the exciting things you talk about.
Well, keep in touch. We like viewing all of your blogs and the exciting things you talk about.
4 comments:
Gross! Did you get a discount on the next potty?
Kathy and the girls look gorgeous!
No, I think they believe it is a privilege to shop at Wal-Mart.
Wow! That's a great story, and years from now as Kennedy is writing out her monthly check to her therapist, she can look back and laugh.
Holy Crap! Thats crazy.
I can't beleve that (A) someone had the gall to either use an unbought training toilet, or (b) Wal-Mart selling a returned-used crapper without a signifcant effort to at least make it appear to be sanitary.
Post a Comment