Friday, November 10, 2006

Sweet, November!


I love this time of the year. There is just something about fall that make you feel right. Maybe it's the holiday's that are fast approaching or the amazing colors of the trees. Whatever it is, I love the feeling. Sorry about the pictures, I do all of my writing from my laptop a work. All of my pictures are loaded on my home computer. I will post some resent pictures on my next update.

We had a fun Halloween. Emma was a little chile pepper. Why did we pick a chile pepper? I don't know. She isn't hot and spicy, but I guess she makes Kathy's eyes water when she has to get up early to feed her. As for Kennedy, I picked out an amazing costume, Princess Leia Organa. I know what your thinking, "how could he allow his daughter to ware a bikini trimmed in gold and Burgundy". Well your wrong, she was Leia in the Star Wars: A New Hope. She didn't appreciate the hair piece we put on her (Kennedy is scared of hats, bennies, and hoodies they are "Cary"). She took it on and off. I only got a few good pictures of her because she couldn't stand it for more that a few minutes at a time. It was overall a great day.

As for me, school is kicking my trash, and I am ready for it to come to end. I think Kathy would like it if I were home more often. I have just one more semester left and we can call it good for a little while.

Well, as for pictures I'll have them posted next time. As for now I'll post some of Kennedy's birthday pictures from January.

2 comments:

SDJ said...

Sounds like great fun. Wish I were there. Great pictures, but I'd like to see your chili pepper girl and Leia costume pics. Oh, and we're just glad you didn't try to dress up as Princess Leia.

See you in Jan
Spence

Anonymous said...

This is Phil actually. Keep this up Jared. Amy and I trying to blog about family. philandamyfamilyblog.blogspot.com. Your name was just so catchy, we decided to borrow it.