Sunday, August 03, 2008

Cahoon Family Reunion

Last weekend we went to our family reunion. It was fun to reconnect
with my cousins. Although I am one of the younger cousins, I found that the age gap has closed. I was able to relate and find that we have a lot in common.


It was Kennedy's and Emma's first time going camping. Most of the time they were extremely dirty. We found that Emma has something in common with her parents, allergy's. Most of the time she complained about her noise, "momma, my noise, my noise". Sleeping was a little tricky. Most of the night Kathy had Emma sleeping on her head.

I have posted a link of our pictures on our online photo album. There is an option to download the album it anyone wants them for their photo collection.

http://picasaweb.google.com/themuncle/July262008?authkey=nD3_fnHv06o

2 comments:

Brian and Kim said...

Nice pics Jared:) I'm glad that my kids weren't the only ones dirty the whole time. Also, I couldn't figure out how to make a slide show with google. What do I need to look for?

Jared said...

I will have to look into it.