I am trying to keep my promise. I found during the last few months that I need to by a more portable camera. I always forget our big bulky camera when we go out. Most the pics I took for the Fourth of July I took on my phone. Needless to say they didn't look so good.
I am done with school for the summer. Yeah, I can't believe it ether. I would really like to get done with it as soon as possible. At least I am almost half way done. I have a few months before I have to go back.
Currently Kathy and I are living without central air. Our compressor went out on us a few weeks ago. It's nice that we have the home warranty. The bad thing is our warranty provider is extremely slow. We have had a total of four people look our system over. It seemed that every time I would ask the technician a very specific question their eyes would glaze over in fear. After a few mumbles here and a few mumbles there I would find that they didn't know much at all. My question is why send anyone at all? It would be better not to show up at all rather than look like a fool and make me even more upset.
I will post a few pics of the house in the next few days. Until next time.
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment